Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a few things...

Mom is having a bit of a hard day today, she's really alert but that means she's in a lot more pain.

Quite a few people have been asking about visiting. While she is in the critical care unit the doctors said we shouldn't have friends visit. However, the good news (well it's good meaning she's doing better- but the care in the CCU is phenomenal!!!) is that there is a chance she'll be moved out of Critical Care in the next two weeks.
On a side note Caleb and Alison are having their baby today! She's in the hospital now working hard to deliver their baby girl. Congrats Unkie K, I am so excited!
Finally, I opened the blog on a different computer, Please let me know if yours is showing up funny. The side bar showed up at the bottom on this one. Interesting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christie, Looks fine to me! Are there any surgeries left? Just trying to be 'in the know'... Love, Tina

Arganteilin said...

I am happy to hear she is alert and well frankly feeling something, your Mom is a strong woman and she is a good fighter. She is not ever out of my thoughts, my Mom send all her love and prayers to your Mom.

Love,
Michele
&
Dottie