Monday, September 1, 2008

transport

Well I am glad to finally post that mom is IN Vallejo Rehabilitation. She was transferred early this morning (Monday, September 1). Today she didn't get to do too much but tomorrow will be her first big day. I toured the facility a little today and it seems like its going to be a great place for her. This facility has some great ratings and outcomes from what I have heard.

More to come later, I am very tired after a long weekend of moving and a long day of dealing with Blake at the hospital- that is a chore trying to keep a toddler quiet in a hospital! This week I am hoping to spend with mom so I hope to have a lot of new and exciting information to post.
Oh, I am looking for a new mostly part time (2 to 3 days/week) sitter with some occasional extra days while I am at the hospital, if there are any applicants please send me an e-mail with your days/times available, possible start date and what you charge per day. It will just be for Blake as I will most likely send Kobe to the YMCA.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christie - Can you tell us the name of the facility? Sounds like things are looking up again! Love, Tina

Arganteilin said...

Tammy,

I knew you would be coming home soon, Mom and I are very thrilled. I know you still have a ways to go before getting here. But we know you have the fight still in you to make it.

Love,
Michele and Dottie

Anonymous said...

Great news Christie!!!
Jess

Cristi said...

That's GREAT news! :) Glad you don't have to drive to Sac anymore!

Anonymous said...

hi christie...i am so excited for your mom and your whole family! i have been reading your blog and praying for her on a daily basis. and...i just moved 2 weeks ago to a great house in downtown vallejo (yard with a white picket fence so baby can run around with my 2 year old granddaughter) and i will watch blakey (thats what your mom always calls him) any time...just give me a call (707) 208-6151. she is amazing, huh? woowoo!

Anonymous said...

Christie
The Martin's, Kenny's and the Bertolucci's are watching through your fingers and Tammy's progress our prayers being answered we all thank you. We are all so proud of you! I live in Vallejo, if you need a place to just hang out, hide or do my laundry (hahahaha) my house is yours I am gone all day! anything you need! DJ wants to visit is it possible?

All our Love
Cheryl Martin-Lesha and DJ