Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kobe!

Kobe is 6 today...
6 things I love about Kobe:
  1. He makes me laugh harder than anyone I've ever met
  2. He is way too smart for his own good
  3. If anyone could talk their way out of a ticket, it would be Kobe
  4. He is so sweet that all the girls at school love him and already are fighting over him
  5. Even when his brother is tackling him to the ground he still smiles and doesn't get mad
  6. He party's like a rock star and has ALL the right moves

I love you Kobe Michael, you are my pride and joy. Not only are you handsome and intelligent but you are the kindest person and you have the biggest heart of anyone I have ever met. You bring laughter and love into our lives and we would never be the same without you!

4 comments:

Jason, Tiff and the Kids said...

and a Happy Belated Birthday to YOU!!! I love the photo of your mom. She looks amazing and so beautiful! Glad to hear things are improving!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kobe!!! Yeepee!!! Whooo whooo whooo!

Tam, you look gorgeous on this picture! You are a hotty!!!!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Kobe - I agree with everything your mom said! YOU ROCK!!

Christie - Happy Birthday on Sunday - I hope you have a wonderful day - do something just for you!

Tammy - U look mah-velous! I am so glad everything's going well! Enjoy those grandkids!!

Love, Tina

Cristi said...

He is the cutest boy ever!