Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Visit From the Utashians

We had our friends visit from Utah. We had a great weekend filled with San Francisco fun and a day at Marine World- oh it's now Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Kobe and Conner hit it off great and had a blast together. It was a great trip. We really enjoyed our time with Leslie and Alison, you guys are welcome anytime!


Me and my boys


Leslie and Alison with GREAT hair!


Leslie and Conner outside the exploratorium


All of us getting ready to tour the exploratorium


Mario, Blake and Alison- Mario's friend from his mission

1 comment:

Doug and Leslie Webb said...

Hey girl!
I had a blast too! I would love to come out again. Beleive me after some of these days I need it. Thank you for your hospitality and generosity. I will remember that trip for a long time. Conner loved it too! Keep in touch Leslie and Conner